The napping possibilities are endless.
1. The couch you just want to crawl into at the end of a long terrible day. apartmenttherapy.com
2. The inflatable lawn tent you just want to sit and read in on a rainy or especially beautiful day. bubbletree.fr
3. The cuddly couch for two that’s perfect for two-person sleepovers. elitehometheaterseating.com
If you know what I mean.
4. The tufted movie pit couch that could take up your entire living room, as far as you’re concerned. restorationhardware.com
5. The tufted movie pit sofa’s slightly cheaper cousin. zgallerie.com
6. The couch that is deeper than the Norton Anthology of Poetry ikea.com
(It’s an Ektorp with ottomans!)
7. The couch that is so deep that you could pile one hundred pillows on it and still have space to flop down and read a magazine. villapaprika.no
8. The giant cat that is nice enough to let you sit on him. unfold.be
9. The awesome recliner couch that’s kind of like an ugly puff of gray air. sofasandsectionals.com
Comfort > cuteness. 10. The $1200 sheepskin beanbag that is obviously worth every single penny. celebtx.com 11. The chair that is like sitting inside a marshmallow. pbteen.com
Available here 12. The chair that is like being hugged by a big hairy lovable monster. wanelo.com
Also from PBTeen. 13. The bird’s nest bed, where naps will hatch all day long. oge-group.com
You can inquire here for price info. 14. The garden sofa, which will gently sway you to sleep. local.weddingchannel.com 15. The cradle chair for fetal position sleepers. richardclarkson.com 16. The hanging swing that’s basically a vacation in a chair.
dedon.de 17. The giant beanbag that you’d much rather spend time on than your actual couch. brookstone.com 18. The orb cocoon that you’d like to hibernate in with a season-long supply of piña coladas. skylinedesign.com 19. The hanging swing trampoline everyone can just pile into.
floatingbed.com 20. Made even more perfect in teepee form. floatingbed.com