Each of us probably have an idea about what our individual dream homes would look like. Maybe your dream home would have a hammock … or maybe an indoor slide that leads outside into a pool filled with Jell-O. You can have whatever you want, after all, it’s YOUR dream home. But if you need some inspiration, here are 33 awesome things you might want to include in the house of your fantasies.
</p><div class="top-image-caption">1. A ping pong table door
2. A steampunk kitty transit system
3. This lamp that turns any room into a mysterious forest
4. A hammock for a bed (literally)
5. Can you say staircase slide?
6. The bookcase that’s also a staircase – brilliant.
7. The staircase that’s ALSO storage
8. An indoor herb garden for your kitchen
9. A wine cellar for your kitchen floor
10. This backyard beach fire pit
11. An outdoor movie theater
12. This indoor treehouse for your kids
13. A hammock and stairwell combo
14. A stained glass door
15. This wicked indoor skate park
Pierre Andre Senizergues
Pierre Andre Senizergues
16. A wade-in pool for the lazy.. or awesome
17. A hybrid dining room table…
And POOL table.
18. An indoor/outdoor pool for days when you don’t want to sunbathe.
19. An awesome fire place that doubles as a swanky table
20. This fire pit and coffee table combination (definitely not kid friendly)
21. An aquarium headboard (for any lades men out there)
22. Bring in the beach with this desk sandbox
23. A safe outdoor catwalk that’ll allow your kitties to roam. And make your house look awesome.
24. This indoor kiddie slide for the child in all of us
25. A mobile office you could pretty much take anywhere
26. Balcony pools that are both luxurious and terrifying
27. A swing set table for the coolest dinner parties ever
28. Portable ping pong for your kitchen (because who wants to go somewhere else to play table tennis?)
29. A bathroom floor above an abyss (okay, you might need to have access to an abandoned mine or elevator shaft for this)
Hernandez Silva Arquitectos
30. These house instruments that make music when it rains
31. This see-through bath tub for all of your bubble bath needs
32. A pirate ship bedroom.
33. An indoor ice cave that’ll stun your guests
Via BoredPanda If I don’t find a way to have a hammock-bed I am literally going to be disappointed for the rest of my life. Share these awesome inspirations with others by clicking below.
And prepared to be jealous of they end up doing any of them.